dinsdag 27 juli 2010

you are not lost, you are here.

and here's to another night of binging on everything that numbs me,
here's to my wasted friends who are in for a party every day
here's to bad energy. I want to be around it, endlessly
here's to being homeless soon
here's to booking overpriced plane tickets only to end up homeless again
here's to thinking I have a shot
here's to smoking buds out of the ashtray because the cigarettes are long gone
here's to another night crying at 6am looking at a screen
here's to 20 dolla bill thrillas
here's to telling the same story over and over, to any stranger who comes by
here's to that empty cold bed again, staring at me
here's to being intoxicated and feeling numb
here's to the nightmare that greets me when i wake up
here's to not waking up, and dreaming for ever
here's to the hate i feel every morning to start a new fucking day. alone
here's to another day of me wasting my time thinking about you,
here's to hanging on to something that is not there,
and here's to the demise of me, and to you for not giving .... a fuck
here's to no where