zaterdag 24 juli 2010

Call it like that

I thought you were my friend. Well, I actually feel you were more than that, but above and beyond I thought you were my fucking friend. No, not just a friend who I was fucking, no, a fucking friend. I mean, a friendlier relationship with a stranger who you thought to be a like minded individual. A person who you have things in common with, someone you can stand to have a conversation with, someone who you can talk to, someone who you can share things with, things you don't just tell to everyone. I mean special things, hidden things, sad things, especially those sad things. and let me call it sadness, that disgust and anger. those raw emotions that consume you, you would want to share that with someone. i guess with someone who you like,..."And if you want to call that a friend, I would call it a friend".

So call me. Don't ignore like I'm some cockroach you just stepped on, spit on and decapitated. A headless person is a silent person. Just give me a sign of life once in a while. Pretend that you used to know me. Even if you already forgot you knew me. Or maybe not even knew me at all, pretend that you did. And that you cared, like you told me so many times. I should stop doing Silver Haze.