zaterdag 9 augustus 2008

these days

this is the start of it all
like the dawn you live in a dream
we can not breathe without
so close then, now that moment is gone
i take this burden when i am alone,
so safe and lost
i feel the hope is gone

a time of waste
wash away this bitter taste
now i have come to terms
the morning can not come

no sense of loss
you go on in your chamber
the walls are imposing
i wish you did the same
i am going further away
we don't touch like we used to
the same space at the same pace

i suffer this loss and live like there's joy,
where have we lost
i wish you could feel the same
a sense of reality
i always look at you
the sadness that you are absent

a time of waste
wash away this bitter taste
now i have come to terms
the morning comes


I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are
All I can feel
- the cure